They may hide your keys, snicker while you search for them and blame you for not being better organized. Benign? It costs you time and emotional well-being.
Empowered, evil tyrants like Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot kill millions of people without regret.
They are often very articulate, charming, attractive and likable. This makes them very dangerous. They look and act normal but they have no morals, no concern for anyone but themselves.
Good people don’t believe people can be so evil and do such evil things and still seem so normal.
This is how and why happy, healthy people are repeatedly taken in and victimized by their psychopathic manipulations and deceptions.
Evil people look like fine, upstanding citizens. Church involvement can provide convenient covers for their criminal activities.
Happy, Healthy, Successful People Beware:
Psychopaths often target the best and the brightest and try to humiliate and subjugate people who are better than they are. They love to dominate, control and destroy people who outshine or out perform them. Why People Are Targeted
Their haughty delusions of grandeur are driven by deep seated and well earned fears of inferiority.
Protection from Evil Psychopaths:
1) Recognize there are very sick, evil people who appear normal, kind, caring and considerate. They have no empathy or concern for anyone but themselves. Sociopaths are sadistic. They get pleasure from causing pain, especially to good people.
2) Power, Control and Superiority are their needs. They want to hurt you and they don’t want to be exposed. They blame you for the evil they’re doing and they want you to take responsibility for it and blame yourself as well.
3) Humiliation and Subjugation are their goals. If they can make you mad, look crazy or bad, you’ve played right into their hands.
4) Emotional Independence – Choose your mood, attitude and actions based on what’s best for you. Don’t give them control of your thoughts, actions or feelings. Don’t give them the control and dominance they crave.
5) Protect Yourself Physically and Mentally – don’t let them depress, distress or endanger you. Don’t let their evil dominate your life.
6) Shine Brightly – Strength, Genuine Goodness and Spiritual Success Are Your Best Defenses!